Clear Sky Partners, Inc.
(1) Consumers who do not wish to receive telemarketing calls from or on behalf of the Company may request to be added to Company’s internal (entity-specific) Do-Not-Call (DNC) list at any time.
(2) Company will maintain an internal DNC list of telephone numbers of those consumers who request not to receive telemarketing calls from, or on behalf of, Company. These telephone numbers will remain on Company’s internal DNC list indefinitely, or until they opt back in or it is determined that the number has been reassigned to a different party.
(3) Once a consumer’s name is added to the Company’s internal DNC list, he or she may not be contacted by, or on behalf of, Company for telemarketing purposes. Company customers may still be contacted for non-telemarketing purposes such as purely customer service or billing issues.
(4) Company will remove from its calling lists the telephone numbers of those individuals who submit DNC requests directly to Company. Consumers may request to be added to Company’s internal DNC list by making a verbal request during a Company telephone solicitation, to a Company’s representative by calling: (405) 835-3122 or in writing to:
Clear Sky Partners, Inc., 696 San Ramon Valley Blvd, STE 408,
Danville, California 94526
Additionally, any consumer who previously provided consent to be called may revoke that consent at any time and in any reasonable manner.
(5) No special language is required of the consumer to make a DNC request; Company will honor any statement expressing the individual’s desire not to receive future marketing calls. Such requests are to be promptly recorded in Company’s DNC database, but it may take up to thirty (30) days to be fully implemented.
(6) If a consumer has their number reassigned, then that number may be deleted from Company’s internal DNC list.
(7) Company will obey all other state and federal DNC lists and regulations, except where exempt, including by obtaining and scrubbing against the National DNC registry at least once every 31 days.
(8) Upon request, Company will promptly mail a copy of this DNC policy to any call recipient.